1. Banquet at Isabel Bader Center at 390 King Street West, August 10, 6:00pm – 8:30pm
2. Cruise Tour to Thousand Islands, August 11, 1:00pm – 6:00pm
The cruise takes place between 2:30 pm – 5 pm on Aug 11, Sunday. It will set out in the town of Gananoque (35-minute drive east of Kingston). The bus will pick up all the participants at Leonard Hall at 1:10 pm on Aug 11, and drop off on campus around 5:45 pm. The 2.5-hour group cruise tour will take place at 2:30 pm at Gananoque. The details on the tour can be found at https://ganboatline.com/cruises-schedules/sightseeing-cruises/lost-ships-of-the-1000-islands-cruise/.
Besides the above social events, you may be interested in the following local attractions in Kingston.
Key Local Attractions in Kingston
- Fort Henry: experience 19th century military life.
- Penitentiary Tours: discover 178 years of mystery behind the walls.
- Bellevue House: home to Sir John A. Macdonald, Canada’s first prime minister.
- Kingston City Hall: A prominent landmark on the Kingston waterfront since 1844.
- Martello Alley: A quirky and fun art gallery located in an old alley in downtown Kingston. It is Ontario’s only alley art gallery.
- Royal Military College: the military college of the Canadian Armed Forces, known as Canadian West-point.